Happy Hearts Tour is an activity of Yayasan Senang Hati.
This is the only foundation in Bali that is founded, owned and run by people with a disability.
Participating in this tour is a contribution to their independence and it creates awareness and acceptance by the society for them in Bali.
Guests need to protect themselves from the sun by using sun tan lotion and adapted clothing.
Helmets are not obligatory when participants wear traditional Balinese clothing..
The Tirta Empul tempel can only be visited by people wearing a sarong.
- Guests are picked up at 9:30 at Villa Sabandari. The drivers have bottled water for the guests in the sidecar.
- To Monkey Forest via Jln Hanoman
- From 10:00 - 11:00: visit to Monkey Forest
- Via Jln Monkey Forest and Jln Raya Andong to the Viceroy Hotel for coffee/tea/soda with cake
- Around noon departure to Tampaksiring via Kenderan
- Between 12:30 - 13:45: visit to the Yayasan Senang Hati for lunch with gamelan music and a wheel chair dancing performance accompanied by percussion
- 13:45 - 14:00 uur: tour to the Tirta Empul temple
- Until 15:00: visit to the temple
- From 15:00 - 15:30: via Melayan and Laplapan back to Villa Sabandari